If elected, I will fight to:
- Create a Universal Basic Income. While this will help all of our citizens, it will be particularly beneficial for our veterans transitioning back to civilian life.
- Provide affordable housing to more veterans.
- Furnish the VA with a more thorough understanding of the number of service members and veterans who are at risk of becoming homeless.
- Establish free community college as well as student loan amnesty. This will provide better options for all Americans while specifically assisting veterans who decide to continue their education.
- Expand mental health services across the country.
- Advocate creating a U.S. Department of Peace. One of the best ways to help our veterans is to reduce the number of wars we wage in the first place.